What better time to talk about eggs than National Egg Month?
For those of you who must have their eggs for breakfast every morning, ever thought of what your preferences mean when it comes to personality?
According to Dr. Beryl West, this is what your egg preferences say about your personality:
- Sunny-side up: You are an optimist and easy going.
- Hard-boiled: You’re a no-nonsense type. You’re quick to form opinions.
- Soft-boiled: You’re gentle, sensitive, neat – but you’re not always easy to please.
- Scrambled: You’re agreeable and very steady. You go with the flow.
- Over easy: You are very precise. You know exactly what you want out of life.
- Poached: You are very orderly – you don’t like to see anything out of its place.
- Omelets: You enjoy taking risks.
So, did your eggs match your personality?