Gisele Bündchen 3

1. Hetynw August 5th, 2011 at 8:33 pm

Another case of a failed govt to protect its people-Its outrageous for Citizens to be butchered this way as the govt sleeps on its laurels talking of politics day day two.

1. denno August 6th, 2011 at 1:53 pm

you are right. the kibaki govt is a disgrace to the society. see no evil, hear no evil and say no evil type of govt.  you wonder why they had to rig and let 1000kenyans die. useless!!

2. Gebera Mariam Hagos Hagos August 6th, 2011 at 4:43 am

I am glad they did that to Kenya . This is what you get for mistreating out people in Kenya.

1. Mak August 6th, 2011 at 7:49 am

Mind your sentiments lady! you are glad?! you are smoking in an oil refinery. Take precautions seriously!

2. Dole72 August 6th, 2011 at 1:18 pm

Think twice and how can you be glad when your brothers kill each other?  Kenyans are Ethiopians and Ethiopians are also Kenyans .

3. Ivansnice August 7th, 2011 at 5:08 pm

F%%££K off SHAME ON YOU and what are you doing in Kenya?Your kind have been taking our kindness for granted yeah i wish the founder of this wonderful great country was alive!

3. Iulius August 6th, 2011 at 5:02 pm

Well, we are talking about tribal comunities, and they not understand about our borders.

4. mila August 6th, 2011 at 8:47 pm

glad of what?   if Kenyan mistreat u? why u go there? Ethiopians wish to be nursed by all human  being? why are you people dependent on other people?  why can not you work?

5. Ozengo August 7th, 2011 at 7:53 am

i think the kenyan pastrolists should be armed with more sophisticated weapons to be able to defend themselves from these barbaric crooks, they should be trained on how to handle and maintain the firearms, because this crooks will surely strike again, are we waiting to bury more of our countrymen like cowards?

6. Austine Olocho August 7th, 2011 at 8:04 am

another terrible day and the GK is just watching when poor Kenyans are being butchered like goats. surely they dont care, rather protect their men accussed to have perpetrated the pev. I wish to be God and clear this rotten men and ladies in the name of GK from earth. wake mr. prezo, its a go, we want to see all the heads of merilles b4 we take arms.

7. Adam Mesfin August 7th, 2011 at 4:55 pm

Have you ever watched  a Dicovery Channel when  animals fight for their teritory.Simply they can not sit and talk about the border problem. The best solution is, both government shouled teach  the community atleast the basics to their own people.

8. Ivansnice August 7th, 2011 at 5:30 pm

Internal Security and his Defense counterpart for ME very BLUNT it’s embarrassing that the GK is on the forefront of disarming Kenyan communities while they are LAME,LACKLUSTER AND LAZY in exercising their duties.Kenyans Brace yourselves for  another HIGH DELEGATION AND SPEECH BY Prof Saitoti.

9. lelu August 7th, 2011 at 6:46 pm

providing sophisticated gun to turkana or  Merille ppl will never solve the problem. if you mind bring both ppl together according to thier culture  otherwise give them even more highly trained soldiers with the so said sophisticated GUN and let see the result
    sure it is like ” smoking in oil refinary”  if fighting is the solution I mean.
    guys the easiest thing now a days is to post a comment !! I know non of you have a one minute experience to fight in such a battle field not in night club !!!!!            sooooo coool it down with negotiation!!!!!!

1. Iulius August 7th, 2011 at 9:44 pm

I agree with you. I was in the Merille area, Dassanech people in the Ethiopia side, and they still living like long time ago. Sometimes they have the same problems with anothers tribes in the own Ethiopia. All the tribes in the lower Omo Valley have their own kalashnikovs how comes from the civil war. I think that both countries, Ethiopia and Kenia, must take out all the weapons, but they will still keeping the traditionals weapons, also dangerous.

10. Barbara Swanson May 23rd, 2015 at 2:21 am

3 months ago I was 205 lbs and feeling miserable, now 3 months later, using this program(tinyurl-CoM/pz9unne) that a friend told me about, I’m at 158 lbs, feeling more alive then ever and…. I’m still dropping weight.

11. Barbara Swanson May 23rd, 2015 at 11:18 am

I had no job, no relationship and no car, but all changed after I found this website where you can make money online! I’m feeling good and confident, I hope this will help another man/woman that needs it like I needed it. http://tinyurl.CoM/otmmgo5