(By Chantelle Bester) There’s no miracle cure for weak and brittle nails, but you can strengthen them with the correct care.
- Apply oil to your nail beds at least twice a day – be sure to massage each nail for a couple of seconds as this stimulates the circulation.
- Supplement with oils as well – if your diet isn’t rich in nuts and plant oils, consider taking omega 3 & 6 supplements.
- Use acetone-free nail polish remover – it might take a couple of extra swipes to remove your polish, but it does much less damage.
- Use a nail strengthener instead of clear varnish or regular base coat.
- Avoid all kinds of artificial nails until your nails are strong and healthy.
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)