- Apply oil to your nail beds at least twice a day – be sure to massage each nail for a couple of seconds as this stimulates the circulation.
- Supplement with oils as well – if your diet isn’t rich in nuts and plant oils, consider taking omega 3 & 6 supplements.
- Use acetone-free nail polish remover – it might take a couple of extra swipes to remove your polish, but it does much less damage.
- Use a nail strengthener instead of clear varnish or regular base coat.
- Avoid all kinds of artificial nails until your nails are strong and healthy.
(By Chantelle Bester) There’s no miracle cure for weak and brittle nails, but you can strengthen them with the correct care.
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)