By Melanie Chisnall
Adios, love handles!
Planks and crunches are two incredibly powerful ways to get rid of those jiggly bits along the sides of your midsection.
Together they make a dynamite move that’s more effective than either one on it’s own!
How to do a side plank crunch
- If you’re not on a carpeted surface, put a mat down on the floor.
- Lie on your left side and place your right foot in front of your left foot.
- Place your left hand beneath your left shoulder, and put your right hand behind your head.
- Squeeze your abs and push your left hand into the floor to lift your body so that it forms a straight, diagonal line from your head to your heels.
- Bring your right elbow across your body to your left elbow and return to the starting position. That’s one crunch.
- Do 10 repetitions on each side.