We all know that when it comes to the latest trends, half the time you’ve got to keep your eyes on the runway and the other half needs to be dedicated to the fashionable streets of the world.
New York Fashion Week is back this September and as always, the streets have been flocked by the flamboyant and quirky fashionistas that we’ve come to love. Now that the first week is pretty much over, we decided to share the top five trends we observed.
Get your pen and paper ready ladies, class in session!
- Statement pants with massive vertical stripes on them, anyone? Time to put the word statement in statement pants.
- Graphic tees are the new white, button down shirt. They can change your life forever, trust us.
- You’re never too old for a little humour. Especially when it involves merging cartoons with fashion.
- You can always sneak your sneakers into your outfit. 6 inch heels aren’t always the answer, believe it or not.
- The louder the print, the better. Seriously.