I think my man suffers from delayed ejaculation

orgasm1

What is Delayed Ejaculation?

Delayed Ejaculation refers the inability of a man to reach a climax inside the vagina.

As noted in the World Journal of Urology in 2007, this disorder causes “considerable distress, anxiety and loss of sexual confidence,” which puts a huge strain on a relationship.

Research has shown that D.E. can be caused by psychological problems but also the exceptions below:

–          prescription medication like antidepressants can sometimes cause ejaculation problems

–          excessive use of alcohol and use of some recreational drugs can also cause ejaculation difficulty

–          serious spinal injuries

Source: http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/sexandrelationships/malesexproblems/200473.html

1. Avatar James Mrisho January 29th, 2013 at 1:17 pm

to me, it seems like your vajeyjey is scaring him! or the simplest thing to do is have him circumcised bcoz it cant be the glans that have lost sensitivity while there’s a foreskin and a condom on top of it!! just my 2 cents..

1. Avatar Opuk Pek January 30th, 2013 at 11:37 pm

Weee!! Wacha fitina. Veyjey scaring him until he can’t cool his prick? How? There is a genuine problem here that requires a medical solution and that is what they should get. Or does a veyjey eat men?

2. Avatar Eye Scream January 29th, 2013 at 1:52 pm

Your Vajay is simply not tight a.k.a. no grip. I have the similar issue with a girl before. But was quickly compatible with other… Like Instantly. If he has to Masturbate, and he has no problem getting it up quick, then its not psychological. So, try tightening it up…

3. Avatar Lenny January 29th, 2013 at 1:59 pm

What will somebody who has premature ejaculation say?She shud be glad

4. Avatar Patriot January 29th, 2013 at 2:42 pm

The Vjay is not tight enough for the dude, go for Kegels and stop blaming the poor man.

1. Avatar Loisoiflame January 31st, 2013 at 1:30 am

I wonder why some people alive can be this mean and reckless. it is not normal . you never know if it is you tomorrow. This is not a choice . my mum told me as long as you live never laugh at another man’s tragedy

1. Avatar Patriot January 31st, 2013 at 6:49 pm

The writer (Lady) is quick to surmise that the problem lies with the dude. To be polite, I have been in a situation like that n it happens when the vjay is lax, happens soon after (normal) childbirth. So however much there will be a scientific theory about delayed ejaculation, the first culprit should be the lady. And I aint laughing at the poor dude, he just should try a different kettle of fish.