5-star Villa Rosa Kempinski opens in Nairobi soon

Like in Kevin Costner’s 1989 film, ‘Field of Dreams,’ the phrase -“If you build it, they will come” – never was truer than with the soon-to-be completed Villa Rosa Hotel in Nairobi, Kenya.  Managed by one of the world’s premiere luxury hotel management firms, Kempinski Hotels SA, Villa Rosa is expected to fill the current gap in luxury hotel accommodation in Nairobi, raise the country’s hospitality benchmark and attract more tourists to visit Kenya through their stay in the new landmark property.

The eye-catching pink-exterior 200-room facility has captivated thousands every day as commuters and curious onlookers observe from a distance, noting the fast construction, wondering what the new European-flared building could be.  In an exclusive pre-opening site visit, Villa Rosa opened its unfinished gates to a select few on Tuesday, granting them a glimpse of what is to come.

Majestic, intricate and unique – even Villa Rosa’s unfinished skeleton captivated the imaginations of the guests.  With two Presidential Suites and one Super Presidential Suite, a separate food and beverage building with four restaurants, grand pillar-less ballrooms, and lofty vaulted ceilings throughout – the award-winning DWP Architecture and Interior Design Firm surely will put its iconic interior touches on Nairobi’s newest five-star hotel.

The Capital Lifestyle Magazine team can’t wait to visit Villa Rosa Kempinski upon completion, without the construction hardhats, and when its doors are officially opened towards the end of 2012 and the beginning of 2013.

Kempinski’s Prestige

As Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group, Kempinski is continuing to grow their collection of properties throughout the world, with Villa Rosa as their newest edition into the family.

So what can we expect?

Well, in the words of Reto Wittwer, President and CEO of Kempinski Hotels SA, “Luxury means exclusivity and individuality blended with culture and underlined with a warm welcome.  It’s the very best in gourmet cuisine, accompanied by local touches and the impeccable service borne out of our European character.”

Photo Credits: courtesy Kempinski

1. Avatar David June 20th, 2012 at 1:33 pm

You are most welcome in Kenya hospitality industry.. The motor dealer have realized beside driving , one must eat and eat well . Simba Colt well done

2. Avatar [email protected] July 23rd, 2012 at 9:21 pm

Hi im Indian chef from india I have 14 year
    experience about Indian food now
    looking job Abroad
    I have experience from five stars
    hotels restaurant resort etc. if somebody need Indian
    chef from india
    you can contect me at

[email protected]

3. Avatar sebastian wambua kisilu July 28th, 2012 at 10:11 am

I have concierge/Doorman experience for 8 years in five star Hotels.May you be looking for some one for that position, my cell phone number is 0720811004.Currently am working at the Grand Royal Hotel Nairobi Kenya the same post.

4. Avatar stephen munene August 1st, 2012 at 4:24 pm

stephen

perhaps you you need to employ a disciplined, hardworking,trustworthy and a person who can work with little or no supervision.I am a security person with over 7 years experience in security field and i have a diploma in security management alongside other trainings…..my email address is [email protected]

5. Avatar Din August 4th, 2012 at 9:47 pm

In a vacation, a lot of things could be possible to happen and for all day activities energy is all dried-up. One place and one destination, a place to stay for the night and to get relax. Hotels are commonly attraction.
    Indeed this Hotel is one of the finest hotels in Europe but I do loved the most when I was in Five Star London, I’m very accommodated and relaxed.

6. Avatar JOHN MUKOMI August 12th, 2012 at 12:05 pm

may be you are in the verge of employing people,would be glad to work with this establishment,am in the F&B service,my email is [email protected]

7. Avatar Brian Ruto August 15th, 2012 at 12:18 pm

I would be glad to join the hotel in the F&B dpt. my email is [email protected]

8. Avatar Tony August 16th, 2012 at 4:47 pm

this is a show of prestige in this up scale city of Nairobi,you definately will be having alot conferences events and meetings,you need those who know what it takes”towards guest expectations” and colleague fraternity..a banquet service manager is what i [email protected]

9. Avatar muthoni August 20th, 2012 at 7:45 pm

I am Muthoni,an experienced ITEC graduate spa therapist,would appreciate to join you,its a beautiful hotel seems like it will be the leading hotel…i mean there is none like it.Hope to hear from you,my number is 0734505800 or email me on [email protected].

10. Avatar Jim Otieno August 20th, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Hi my name is Jim, have been following on the progress of this fabulous hotel since it started, have been working in various hotels here in Nairobi and abroad and would like to be among the pre openning team in this hotel! I haveworked in various hotels in nairobi before relocating to Qatar where i worked for Grand hyatt for 3 years as a bell captain, perhaps you are looking for a customer oriented, team player and a team leader in the line of concierge, then you can reach me on +25377790360, 0716704404,0729658784, or [email protected]

11. Avatar fred August 25th, 2012 at 2:39 pm

[email protected],cell phone +254 0722 242401,willing to join the Guest Relations front office Dept.

12. Avatar caroline chomba September 9th, 2012 at 6:39 pm

am carol,would be very intrested in the front office or food and beverage having had experience in five star hotels.

13. Avatar Joyce Macharia September 12th, 2012 at 3:47 pm

my Name is Joyce i have a dream of working in 5star hotel like your have, i have done reception in NYS and Customer care in CO-OP bank Karen. am a self oriented and team player lady. ready to work with minimal or no supervision i can be reached at 0724533613 or 0750629170.

thanks

14. Avatar Mike September 14th, 2012 at 5:09 pm

my name is mike and i am an experienced waiter in both continental and oriental cuisine(brazilian and china) i would really like to work in villa rosa hotel and i am also an utalii graduate.My email is [email protected] and my mobile num is 0720701775 or 0720631713.

15. Avatar geoffrey September 22nd, 2012 at 4:25 pm

with due respect to your royalty my name is Geoffrey ngila having a goal yet to be accomplished in hospitality industry, i am an F&B service hardworking and trustworthy. currently working in Nairobi from the same capacity and eager to demonstrate my skills in this culinary field. hence that, in need of my service please don’t hesitate to contact me through 0710145345 or email [email protected] looking forward to hear from you.

16. Avatar Gurka Chopra September 28th, 2012 at 4:54 pm

My name is Gurka. I need a job as finance director. Please let me know if I can get a place in your Hotel. I have worked in the industry for 5 years now. I am desperate and I will even work free on trial for a month.

17. Avatar abraham October 11th, 2012 at 11:16 am

abraham munge -hi am pleased to wok in your institution .i have worked in different hotels eg .grand regency for 14 years,tribe for 4 years,currently at the boma nairobi hotels as room attendant.

18. Avatar Nicholus October 15th, 2012 at 6:52 am

What a heven. am Nicholus and well experienced in front office. wish in can found my self doing the best wellcome ever to the guest. this is a home away from home

19. Avatar DAVID OTIENO OYUGI October 17th, 2012 at 6:36 pm

Congratulations for this magnificent piece of hospitality work.I would be glad to join you at the food and beverage department or front office department as I have work experience for the departments.I also posses the relevant qualifications having studied Hotel Management at the prestigious Kenya Utalii College. 0725 234 978, [email protected] are my contacts. Thank you.

20. Avatar kane quntai October 21st, 2012 at 8:22 pm

hi my name is kane i would like to congratulate kempinski for the amaizing work they are doing in putting up one of kind 5 star hotel…
    thanks and welcome to kenya..

21. Avatar sue October 24th, 2012 at 4:32 pm

WOW!i cannot wait to join you guys in your lovely spa,i have over 6 years exprience in spa and recraetion,at a 5* hotel,lets share our experience to make it a memorable place for our guest.good work Kempinski

22. Avatar Audrey Otieno October 29th, 2012 at 7:51 pm

Congratulations on your new development, Kenya is really ready for you and this is the greatest achievement the country has in terms of Hospitality. I would really like to be part of your prestigious organization in the food and beverage department at a supervisory level. Please find me on [email protected] or 0724045194. Iam a graduate of Kenya Utalii College.

23. Avatar kennedy November 2nd, 2012 at 4:07 pm

i have proficient experience in food and beverage controll.being working in one of leading restaurant in nairobi town,i can deliver given the chance.

24. Avatar emmanuel voremi November 3rd, 2012 at 4:01 pm

I have been a kitchen assistant at the coast hotels along the beach.I have experience and capacity to work with my colleagues freely phone 0726023384

25. Avatar titus November 7th, 2012 at 2:04 pm

Hi my name is Titus Mwenda a confident and social young man who is looking to work in the hotel as a waiter i currently volunteer at Paul’s cookiemans. my number is 0713190564 or e-mail me at [email protected]

26. Avatar Nancy Otieno November 8th, 2012 at 9:41 am

my name is Nancy otieno currently working with wananchi group kenya as the procurement assisstant.looking forward to join you.contact me at [email protected] or call me at 0721306534/0722672348.

27. Avatar Neville Otuki November 8th, 2012 at 5:42 pm

I am Neville, sociable, vibrant and literally bursting at the seams with social creativity. I strongly feel Rosa Kempinski is the ideal place for my invaluable contribution to Service and Hospitality industry. Would love to work with you. Kindly contact me on +254727550777 or [email protected].

28. Avatar jenny November 16th, 2012 at 1:56 pm

Welcome to East Africa, we cant wait for the doors to be open to the public and we would be happy to showcase you in the only Hospitality magazine in East Africa-Idea hospitality Magazine. Kindly get in touch with us: [email protected] to shout more about your grand opening to the region in a unique way.

29. Avatar Bartholomew Eshiwani Mukoko November 23rd, 2012 at 9:46 am

So exemplary in setting the standards!

30. Avatar shem November 30th, 2012 at 5:36 pm

Hi guys?… Am happy for u coming up in Nairobi this time, am a expirienced bar mar currently working at Nairobi Serena Hotel and a gradate of utalii college +254729490443.. Cant wait to work for u

31. Avatar michael wairutu December 28th, 2012 at 4:02 pm

Hi my name is mike,i am a former team member at the kempinski mall of the emirates. I was in the belldesk, i relocated back to kenya a few months ago. I would be grateful if i could get a chance to work with your new establishment here in kenya. Thankyou.

32. Avatar joshua muinde ndunda January 17th, 2013 at 8:08 am

Hi am joshua ndunda i have been working as concierge/doorman in a three star hotel for the past 4 yrs..i would be very glad if am given opportunity to work as a concierge/doorman in kempiski hotel..my contacts 0725280967 or [email protected]..thanks

33. Avatar villa lloret January 22nd, 2013 at 7:18 am

I would also like to stay here to enjoy its all luxurious features. During my coming holidays i would also like to visit this wonderful place..

34. Avatar james gitau maina January 28th, 2013 at 7:44 am

am James Maina i have 4year experience as a CEO driver,my email is [email protected] phone no +254 0723121332 and am willing to work with you.

35. Avatar patrick February 7th, 2013 at 12:22 pm

hi, what a big hospitality home, i have worked in the industry for over seven years and wish to work with you. i have all it takes to be a chief steward and most experienced,kindly contact in emails below if there is room for a chief or an assistant chief steward.

36. Avatar Brink February 8th, 2013 at 9:05 am

hi,am glad that you have open one of the kempinski hotel in Nairobi.I look forward work in this diverse hotel group. I have food and beverage knowledge and front office operations techniques from Kenya Utalii [email protected]

37. Avatar Tom Oriwa February 13th, 2013 at 5:09 pm

Hi my name is tom have been in hotel industry for about 8 years having worked as a waiter and currently im a barman in a five star hotel im looking forward to get a chance in your hotel. my phone no. is 0711972862 thank you.

38. Avatar tyson k nthenge February 17th, 2013 at 7:44 am

hi my name is tyson. am young and ambitious and am looking for a space as a team member in your currently hotel which youre about to open. am currently working in steers and debonaires pizza as a chef. i can work in any field either as a steward, waiter or also as a chef. am looking forward to hear from you. you can contact me through 0756702385 or via my email [email protected]. youres faithfully tyson nthenge

39. Avatar faith wangui murari February 26th, 2013 at 1:44 pm

Good afternoon am faith wangui murari currently working in karen hospital nairobi in the f n b department!i would be honoured to work in your establishment!hope to hear from you soon my num is 0729879367or my email adress [email protected]!thanx in advance!

40. Avatar steven kanja March 6th, 2013 at 10:50 am

Hi,im Steve working in a spanish restaurant called La Mesa Espanola and i want to apply in vila rosa koz im fond of spanish causine already and a qualified in service and i give the best service to te customer make him or her spend more than their expectations

41. Avatar villa rosa kempinski March 12th, 2013 at 6:42 pm

i,m maxson chunguli applied for a reservations position with yuor hotel currently working with a regional airline as a reservations clerk waiting to hear from you. my email ad is [email protected]

42. Avatar Esther Njoroge March 15th, 2013 at 12:21 pm

Hi, I have a wealth of experience as an Asst. Admin in Hospitality industry.
    I would like to be part of your team.
    Can be reached on [email protected] ; 0722 277805

43. Avatar Hellen Njogu March 21st, 2013 at 1:00 am

haloo am happy to know our country is associated with this great tourisim hospitality site ,,home away from home, i ll like to to offer and contribute to th e achievement of th insistution and be able to develop my career,,Am a Hostess/waitress by proffession,,, and have experience from known 5star organisations,, for 2yrs ..

I ll be glad if you positivly respond.,,

contact me 0716847806 Hellen

email ;[email protected]

44. Avatar lenny March 21st, 2013 at 8:58 am

Hi, my name is leonard with an experience of more than seven years as a waiter and would like to be one of your team.

45. Avatar juma May 15th, 2013 at 12:52 pm

Hi, am Benson juma, Am qualified security manager with rich experience from both the paramilitary an private institutions, my contacts; 0724 078 418 or [email protected]. welcome to Kenya

46. Avatar ben May 19th, 2013 at 6:03 pm

i am Bernard a kitchen steward with four years experience in a high end restaurant and would greatly like to be part of your kitchen stewarding team.My contacts are 0715237566,[email protected]

47. Avatar wilfred July 10th, 2013 at 2:12 pm

am wilfred nyaguti ,currently working with serena hotels experienced for 3 years in high standard international cuisine working environment iwould like to be part of the service teamin the establishment .my contacts are,0720929474,or mail [email protected]

48. Avatar Famm Er July 17th, 2013 at 6:09 pm

Hi, we are Sykar Tours & Car Hire. We would like to book an
    appointment with you concerning motor vehicles lease and cabs services
    with you. we hope for a positive response and we look forward to growing
    together. E mail: [email protected] NO: 0727148551, 0728948600.