App downloads straight to your phone

The internet has never been this fun thanks to the tons of apps you can download straight to your phone to enrich and ease your online surfing experience. Rachael has downloaded Facebook and Ubersocial for Twitter on her phone. Her favorite is Ubersocial because she just loves Twitter especially the trending topics. She was particularly in love with one of the latest #MajibuZaMakanga.

To make her experience affordable, Rachael is on the 8bob a day for 10MB from Safaricom where she can manage her surfing costs and only pay for what she needs. Whats the one of your favorite apps you’ve downloaded onto your phone?

Tell us your favorite up for a chance to win Safaricom Airtime, Modems and Safaricom IDEOS handsets. Remember you can also get 5MB per day for only 5 bob or 25MB for only 20bob

1. Dennis Mwaniki October 19th, 2011 at 1:46 pm

my favourite is j2me java, all times

2. Kornholiolives October 19th, 2011 at 1:50 pm

best app by far is tweetdeck for android. hands down!

3. Samsonkipsang October 19th, 2011 at 1:53 pm

on my 10mb plan i use opera mini for facebook,snaptu for twitter.thru safaricom i have also downloaded bolt lessens me going to cyber

4. Supaizme Nesh Charming October 19th, 2011 at 2:01 pm

My application is opera mini 6.0. through it am able to tab many pages. 1 facebook.com 2 twitter.com 3 safaricom.co.ke 4 supersport.com. downloading items through it has been much easier and fast.
    Through the safaricom daily internet i get to exhaust my daily 25mb data bundle within 6hrs on my phone.

1. Supaizme Nesh Charming October 26th, 2011 at 9:23 am

foursquare is another cool app that keeps me connected with my friends during huge colourful events. cant get lost. love it.

5. Dennis Mwaniki October 19th, 2011 at 2:31 pm

private diary 3.3  takes the big share

6. Nzou October 20th, 2011 at 4:20 pm

Mine is breaking news

7. Supaizme Nesh Charming October 25th, 2011 at 1:28 pm

now here’s the big one. i downloaded the soundcloud application, and now i cant stop getting headphones out of my head. This application is out of the hook. anyone should try it out. http://www.soundcloud.com

8. Supaizme Nesh Charming October 25th, 2011 at 1:48 pm

now here’s the big one. i downloaded the soundcloud application, and now
    i cant stop getting headphones out of my head. This application is out
    of the hook.  Especially after following SafaricomKENYALIVE listening to their tracks has been a trend on my playlist <<<cant get enough of them.. anyone should try it out. http://www.soundcloud.com

9. Supaizme Nesh Charming October 25th, 2011 at 1:49 pm

now here’s the big one. i downloaded the soundcloud application, and now
    i cant stop getting headphones out of my head. This application is out
    of
    the hook.  Especially after following SafaricomKENYALIVE listening to
    their tracks has been a trend on my playlist <<<cant anyone should try it out. http://www.soundcloud.com