July 26, 2010 – You see them on TV with perfect cheekbones that stand out like they were carved out separately when their faces were created… and then stuck on!
Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce… It’s all about make-up, ladies, and in this case – it’s all about the perfect blush!
With the help of an accurately-applied blush, you can refresh your face, making it look healthier and better. You can also change the shape of your face if you contour your cheeks to make your cheekbones stand out.
To make blush look natural, you should aim to put on just enough to highlight your cheeks, but not be able to tell that it’s there. For a night out, you may want to go a little heavier with the colour to actually look a little bit flushed or like you’re ‘blushing’!
Here are a few quick tips to get you comfortable and friendly with your blush:-
– If you use a powder blush, apply it AFTER you apply your foundation and powder for an accurate and more visible application.
– If you use a cream blush, apply it BEFORE your powder to properly define the cheekbones – creamy product must always go over powder textured product.
– If you have an oval face, apply the blush on the apples of your cheeks; if your face is more round, you should use a darker and lighter shade, the darker under your cheekbones and the lighter on the apples of your cheeks.
– Dark skins go well with shades of red or plum.
– Lighter skins look better with coppers and oranges, especially with yellow undertone skin.
– Combine your colours correctly – for example, don’t use a plum blush with a copper lipstick – use warm tones (browns, oranges) together and cool tones (reds, purples) together.
And there you have it – blush is an integral part of the make-up process, don’t leave it out!
Have a great week, from SuzieBeauty!
When the invite says black tie, you know you are in for an unforgettable and exceptional treat all evening and…
Bradley Theodore is a visual artist. Born in the Turks and Caicos Islands, he now resides in New York City.he…
Dear lady, you see yourself as a good woman but you wonder why you keep attracting the wrong men. Below…
Will Smith "didn't drink for over a decade" when he was starting his acting career, because he wanted to keep…
People date with a future in mind. No one wants to exclusively commit to a relationship that doesn't yield a…
US daytime talk show host Wendy Williams has been secretly living in a sober house, a confession that has shocked many. On Tuesday,…