I am writing this from a hospital in India where my wife is being treated. The treatment of cancer in Kenya needs a revolution if i can use search a term. Now that the minister in charge has gone thru it but in the US, its the high time patients and relatives got information about exploitation by drug import companies. Drugs cost as much as four times the price in other countries. Doctor consultation the same. Please Mr. Minister if you are reading this, you know the baptism, your citizens know it too, but cannot afford as you did. I present myself to lobby for change in cost, duration and information on cancer treatment. I dont know how, but i would like to know if there is like a Leukemia society in Kenya.
- DPP Haji’s tough stance against corruption is winning many plaudits 4,087 views
- Uhuru means business in graft fight 1,961 views
- Corrupt officials feel the pinch, as pride is slowly restored 1,206 views
- The birth pangs of a new Kenya 880 views
- Kenya’s salvation appears to be on the horizon 417 views