I would like to receive from anyone who knows of any Leukemia society in Kenya. I am in India for my wifes treatment for the same. Such a society would assist patients and or their relatives with treatment procedures and availability. And cost, within the country and without.And lobby government thru Pharmacy and poisons board for lower prices for necessary drugs. The prices in Kenya are several times the price in India.
- Apology letter to Eliud Kipchoge 1,226 views
- Big pharma’s contribution to the Kenyan society 418 views
- When education inequality doubles, chances of conflict more than doubles 193 views
- Revolutionary ambition of AGRF 2018 must be sustained 170 views
- China-Africa partnership on global development positive and welcome 126 views