African politics and the current trends many leaders in this continent are now adopting it has become a fashion in many states. Kenya 2008 elections after-math has become a style of leadership that many leaders want to use for political mil age, Zimbabwe followed Kenya, then came Madagascar and Ivory coast has followed the same root! poor leadership has engulfed our continent and our people don’t know where to take the blame, should we take it to African Union or the United nations sanctions that are shake the economic stability of the continent? blames cannot help because when we blame each other then we are not reflecting on one African state that is Ghana which is the best of the best. Many African leaders should bear in mind that African Union will only come if the leaders bin all their difference and focus on cohesiveness.
- DPP Haji’s tough stance against corruption is winning many plaudits 4,130 views
- Corrupt officials feel the pinch, as pride is slowly restored 1,246 views
- The birth pangs of a new Kenya 918 views
- Kenya’s salvation appears to be on the horizon 447 views
- Kenya should not gamble with Energy Security 399 views