African politics and the current trends many leaders in this continent are now adopting it has become a fashion in many states. Kenya 2008 elections after-math has become a style of leadership that many leaders want to use for political mil age, Zimbabwe followed Kenya, then came Madagascar and Ivory coast has followed the same root! poor leadership has engulfed our continent and our people don’t know where to take the blame, should we take it to African Union or the United nations sanctions that are shake the economic stability of the continent? blames cannot help because when we blame each other then we are not reflecting on one African state that is Ghana which is the best of the best. Many African leaders should bear in mind that African Union will only come if the leaders bin all their difference and focus on cohesiveness.
- History as Kenya Airways inaugural direct flight to NY takes off Sunday 869 views
- Delivering shared value in Kenya’s mining sector 278 views
- Scientific training and funding key to addressing health challenges in Africa 194 views
- Open letter to Kenya’s leaders on Building Bridges Initiative 186 views
- Autonomous tech key to helping African business embrace the digital age 177 views