While most people are so excited by the ongoing war on Corruption, I highly doubt whether it will yield any fruits,the Executive keeps ranting war on corruption yet the Judiciary has not convicted anyone of Corruption.The hysteria we are experiencing is just Kenyan style of euphoria and before you know it, all those Ministers who have stepped aside will be back in office. Furthermore, the Government Prosecutor recently vouched for the ministers to continue earning their ministerial perks!!!
- Presidential term limits do not encumber the Deputy President 259 views
- Kenyans brave, patriotic, loving and unbowed in face of terror attack 217 views
- Captains of Industry peek into 2019 193 views
- Time for self-reflection, changing with the times for Kenyan media 193 views
- Acts of terror will not undermine our resolve 141 views