Could someone please tell me if i have missed the clause on removal of the AG from office and if so, where i can find it on the proposed draft. If its totally missed, and while i acknowledge security of tenure, why do we seem to have missed removal from office by death, criminal charges, resignation or even incapacity due to physical or health issues. There seems to be no reference to use the “other judiciary officers” removal from office procedure either.In the absenture of anything to guide the nation int he event, I would ask if the printer forgot or did we completely forget about it.
- Apology letter to Eliud Kipchoge 1,227 views
- Big pharma’s contribution to the Kenyan society 420 views
- When education inequality doubles, chances of conflict more than doubles 196 views
- Revolutionary ambition of AGRF 2018 must be sustained 170 views
- A more equal partnership for Africa with the EU 99 views