Position: Youth Entrepreneurship & Leadership Hubs Program Coordinator
Reporting to: Executive Director
Our client is an international non-profit organization intended to promote world peace and cooperation under the motto “one family under God” is seeking to fill the position of a Youth Entrepreneurship and Leadership Hubs Program Coordinator.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Bench marking from the best entrepreneurship programs in the local and international universities and other institutions.
- Creating an incubator space in the secondary schools.
- Developing a framework for the criteria of selection and recruitment.
- Building a national advisory council.
- Generating an entrepreneurship curriculum and the student’s business plan.
Skills and Qualification Required.
- Bachelor or master’s in degree in business administration or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ work experience in an entrepreneurship environment with experience in social enterprise/business venture.
- Ability to successfully create and build new initiatives, businesses, and / or program.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Logical and creative thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- A high level of passion and commitment to the vision of the organization.
To apply, send your CV and Cover letter ONLY to [email protected] before 16th April, 2014. Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.