Job Ref. MN
- Managing sales through sales agents, stockiest and distributors.
- Conducting promotions in the trade.
- Ensuring availability of brands in selling outlets
- Carrying out merchandising and outlet branding for maximum visibility of various brands in the trade.
- Preparation of periodical sales reports.
- Willing to work anywhere in the country.
Bachelors degree in marketing from a recognized university or a post graduate diploma from C.I.M/M.S.K.
At least two years experience in FMCG industry.
Commercial acumen and great negotiations skills.
Good analytical and decision making skills.
High level of confidence.
Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Send your application with a detailed CV and a daytime telephone number.
You SHOULD disclose your current or past salary.
Send your application by hand, courier, post or email so as to reach us by 10th December 2012.
Send to: Executive Selection Division, Manpower Services (K) Ltd, 3rd Floor, Landmark Plaza, Directly Opposite Nairobi Hospital Entrance, P.O. Box 50736 – 00200, Nairobi. Email to [email protected]