Our client is a leading General Insurance provider with a strong presence across Kenya and offers a wide range of products customized to cater for individuals, Private Companies, small and medium enterprises and cutting across different classes at competitive terms, coupled with prompt settlement of claims. Over the last 50 years of operation in Kenya, the client has experienced tremendous growth both in customer numbers and asset base.
We are looking for recent university graduates to join our management trainee program. This program is designed to bring out your full potential while giving you an opportunity to undertake challenging work assignments, training, mentorship and career development opportunities to equip you with cross functional experience through a rotational program and eventual specialization in an area of interest.
- Graduated within the last one (1) year with a Bachelor of Commerce Degree- specialization in Insurance or a Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science with at least a Second class upper honors from a reputable university
- Minimum of 0- 1 years’ experience
- Posses excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong drive for learning and personal development
- Leadership qualities, passion and great interest.
- A dynamic personality with high energy and self motivation.
Candidates with Insurance Major/Specialization are encouraged to apply.
To apply please send your CV and cover Letter indicating your interest to work with our client to [email protected]. All applications should be sent on or before Close of Business Friday 31st August 2015.
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Email: [email protected]
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.