Qualifications & Competencies
– Bachelor’s degree with a Second (2nd) Upper Class or above and graduated in 2013/2014 from a recognized University in the fields of: Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain Management (Management Science)
– Excellent written and spoken communication in English
– Willingness to learn, team work spirit and leadership potential
– Good presentation and interpersonal skills
– No work experience required
Recruitment & Application
– Shortlisting will be done through an aptitude test & a HR interview.
– Send CV together with a scanned copy of your degree certificate with the job title as – Management Trainee Programme – Chemical Engineering (indicate your field).
– Closing date for applications is 1st November 2014.
– Tentative date for the aptitude test is 6th November 2014.
– ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply: http://www.crownpaints.co.ke/careers