Founded in 1984, MAC Cosmetics is the world’s leading professional makeup authority that celebrates diversity and individuality. The company’s extraordinary ability to create innovative products and cultivate new markets has led to its unparalleled growth and expansion, around the world. Currently with two stores in Kenya, they seek to recruit Make-up Artists for their stores.
- Provide welcoming, personal, interactive and professional service to all customers at all times.
- Perform professional and appropriate makeup applications to achieve the look the customer desires.
- Meet individual goals in terms of service, sales and company objectives.
- Keep informed about products, company information and store information
- Actively participate in store theme days, events and new product launches.
- Assist daily in stock and hygiene supplies replenishment and maintain appropriate levels throughout the day
- Responsible for booking demos and lessons.
- Adhere to proper security procedures regarding handling of cash and assets.
Qualifications and experience
- Diploma in Beauty therapy or related course
- Charismatic individual with an outgoing personality
- Must have a genuine interest or passion for the beauty industry.
- Experience is the cosmetics industry is an added advantage
- Strong organisational and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply:
Send your application through email including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by close of business Friday 26th February 2016
Email: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications. Visit our website for more vacancies.