Application Deadline : 2013-05-31
The trainee will get the opportunity to gain practical insight of the trade development and promotion through on-the-job training, external training programmes, coaching and mentoring, with the main aim of providing balanced training that will lead to a rewarding career.
Duties and Responsibilities
Degree in – Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, or the equivalents from a recognized university.Those with Diplomas and some experience may be considered.
A high level of academic excellence.
Required skills and experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills oral and written
- Excellent research and report writing skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to deliver high quality work with minimal supervision
- Advanced proficiency level in computer applications.