INTERNS 4AFRIKA – A Microsoft program
CLOSING DATE: 15th November 2015
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to gain real world work experience and new skills? Do you want to work with a leading technology organization on the African continent? If the answer is yes, the Interns4Afrika program could be for you. It offers talented young people 6 months of work with a Microsoft partner organization on real projects and provides an opportunity to kick start your future. Whether you’re aspiring for a future in sales, marketing or technology, this could be your chance to make a difference.
Microsoft has designed the Interns4Afrika program in response to demand from within its partner population for people like you – entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for technology who are keen to continue learning and have a flexible can-do attitude. As someone who can help shape the Africa of tomorrow, Microsoft has a vested interest in making sure you get the start you deserve and has developed this ground breaking new program with your needs in mind.
Think of it as a 6-month opportunity to inject fresh ideas and energy into a team and a chance to show what you can do. In the first part of your internship, you will be given four weeks of the latest Microsoft training (MS products and solutions) and practical business skills. This will be supplemented by monthly training sessions to continue your professional development and enhance your skills and ability to support the partner organization you are working with.
There are internships available across the African continent in three distinct areas: sales, marketing and technical and we ask you to apply for one of these paths depending on where your skills and passions lie.
All interns will be paid a salary and will be located at and employed by the partner organization for the six-month internship period.
You’re eligible to apply if:
1. You can commit to completing a six month internship and starting in December 2015
2. You are currently in education or have graduated from an Undergraduate or Postgraduate course within the last twelve months
3. You have a BA/BSc in a business related or IT degree
4. You have the right to work in the country where you are currently located
So what are you waiting for? Apply Now! Closing date for applications is 15th November 2015.
You can find out more about Interns4Afrika https://goo.gl/tlpgoY
1. Please complete an application form electronically. The application form can be downloaded FROM https://goo.gl/tlpgoY
2. Please submit the completed application form with an up to date CV to [email protected] CLOSING DATE: 15th November 2015
ATB CV Tips – Polish up your CV before you submit it. At ATBChat, we have CV templates and tips. Download ATBChat FREE from Google Play or, via this link – https://goo.gl/efqIyd