Based in Kenya
Job number: 96BR & 99BR
Appointment type: Fixed term
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
The Management Trainee Programme is a two-year accelerated development programme that is the start of a rewarding career path at BAT. Management Trainees (MTs) will be given the opportunity to work on real tasks from the onset, directly contributing to the business and taking on increased levels of responsibility as they progress. The
MT Programme provides a solid foundation in a particular functional area, and widens participants’ perspectives through leadership and business competency development. The programme is structured around a highly effective integrated learning approach, with focus on, on-the-job development interventions, interaction with others and formal
Key deliverables are:
• Delivery of project work & assignments relating to competency and leadership development within functional as well as cross-functional teams;
• Work proactively in close collaboration with coach and mentor with a view to maximize and accelerate learning process;
• Ensure completion of all performance and development reviews as per agreed schedule as per the programme requirements
• A recent University graduate with minimum of Second Class Upper Division or a GPA of 3.5 and above.
• Suitable candidate must comply with local immigration laws.
• A professional finance qualification
• Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit and strong communication skills
• Ability to work in a team and to handle pressure
• Strong drive for learning and self development
Working at BAT
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Local terms and conditions will apply.
Employing company: British American Tobacco Kenya Limited
Closing Date: 20-May-2013
To apply, click the link below: