Legend Nameless Diagnosed With Life Threatening Condition


Nameless, has had a successful career with hit tracks like “Nasinzia,” “Why lie” and even collaborating with Kenya rap icon Esir on the track “Maisha.”

A father to two, Nameless shared online that he was recently discharged from hospital after undergoing extensive treatment for a previously undiagnosed life-threatening condition. After suffering from severe headaches in a meeting, the unbearable pain led him to the hospital with Daddy Owen and Nonini taking him in for a CT scan.

His Instagram post narrates the details that lead to his diagnosis of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage. Now home and recuperating, the 41-year-old  singer is under close observation and on the track to recovery. Speaking about the condition, Nameless seemed optimistic about his health. The diagnosis Subarachnoid hemorrhage,” is an uncommon type of stroke caused by bleeding on the surface of the brain. It’s a very serious condition and can be fatal.

Lovely visits from my galz would always lift my spirits… I have finally been discharged from hospital and now I am recovering well at home. I want to thank you all for your prayers and concern..It's important to clarify some details of what took me to hospital in the first place. Three weeks ago towards the end of a PRISK board meeting I was overcome by an extremely painful headache and neck pains. I knew this was not just any kind of headache and knew something was wrong because the pain was escalating at a very high rate. Thank God for my fellow directors Daddy Owen and Nonini who quickly dashed me to nearest hospital.. I did a CT scan and was diagnosed with a life threatening situation called subarachnoid hemorrhage. This means some small blood vessels in the brain had ruptured and blood had leaked into the area between the brain and tissue and that was what was causing the intense headache. After afew more tests my doctor realized that fortunately my condition didn't need surgery. What I needed was to be closely monitored in HDU and given the right medication to allow the leaked blood to dissolve , the raptured vessels to heal and the pain to be controlled . After about 2 weeks I was sent to the ward for afew more days of monitoring and pain management. I then did some MRI test that showed that there was no more leaked blood in the brain and that I could be discharge with some medication. Doc however advises me not to do any strainous works or air travel for some weeks until I am fully recovered. So that is why I have had to cancel all my October shows including Churchill in showground this passed weekend and a US mini tour that was going to happen from 20th October till November 4th. For me I am just thankful to be alive and well .This whole experience has made me see life in a whole new perspective. Thank you again for your prayers and best wishes. For now let me take it easy and follow doctors orders…#GodLovesMe

A post shared by Nameless™ (@namelesskenya) on





Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *