International Life House are a leading and reputable Property Development and Management Company. They are seeking a self-driven individual for the position of HR Assistant. The person will assist the HR Manager in the day to day running of the Human Resources Department and will be responsible for the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing company-wide support on HR matters and forwarding regular reports on the same to the HR Manager.
- Assisting the HR Manager in the administration of the Pension and Medical Schemes.
- Handling Staff recruitment, staff terminations and exits with assistance of HR Manager.
- Leave management.
- Handling the Occupation health and safety matters in liaison with the company.
- HS committee and ensuring compliance with DOSHS authority.
- Handling employee grievances and implementing appropriate disciplinary procedures with guidance of HR Manager.
- Assisting the HR Manager in the implementation of training programs.
- Assisting the HR Manager in handling Collective Bargaining Agreement matters.
- Processing monthly payroll in liaison with the Accounts department.
- Advising on pay issues relating to employee benefits, promotion and remuneration policy.
- Ensuring that department managers receive accurate and timely assistance in response to particular queries related to HR policies or employee matters.
- Remittance of statutory deductions in a timely manner to avoid penalties.
- Maintenance of staff records and filling systems.
- Performing other duties relating to HR Office.
Competencies and Qualifications
- A minimum of a B – in KCSE grade
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field
- A professional qualification of Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- A member of the Institute of Human Resource Management, Kenya
- Minimum 2 – 3 years relevant work experience
- Should be a person of high integrity who demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are a results-oriented individual, looking for a challenging career and you meet the above requirements, please send your application and detailed CV to [email protected]
Please indicate your current salary details, 3 referees and daytime telephone contacts to be received by August 10th 2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.