International House Ltd is a leading and reputable property development and management company that develops and manages its own portfolio of properties. We wish to recruit a dynamic, result-oriented individual to fill the entry position of an Accounts Assistant. Reporting to the Accountant, the person will be responsible for the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly Staff Payroll, Cash flows, Trial balance, Bank reconciliation, Statutory deductions and Tax returns.
- Responsible for quality and timely accounting principles: paper accounting, electronic data entry and production of consolidated financial documents.
- Ensuring adherence to appropriate accounting systems.
- Collation of financial estimates and participation to budget design and revision.
- Provide accurate, timely, reliable financial information as well as timely submissions of annual financial statements of accounts.
- Verification of payment vouchers.
- Dealing with audit queries as well as any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
In order to be considered for the above position, all applicants should have:
- A minimum KCSE grade of B+
- A Bachelors degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance Option).
- Must have attained the minimum professional qualifications of CPA K.
- Progressive work experience in accounts in a public/private institution for at least 2 years
- Demonstrate outstanding professional competence and leadership qualities.
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and client relationship management skills.
- Self motivation, resilience and high integrity.
If you are a results oriented individual, looking for a challenging career and you meet the above requirements, please send your application and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate your current salary details, 3 referees and daytime telephone contacts to be received by close of business 19th April 2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.