Are you a focused and passionate food and beverage/ hospitality/ catering graduate? Well we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our client operates the biggest sandwich franchise in Kenya. They are undergoing a rapid expansion and would like you to grow with them. Our clients is always keen on offering fresh meals incorporating products of the highest quality at the fairest of prices, while ensuring an enjoyable customer experience.
This training will cover meal preparation, service, cashiering and maintaining customer service standards. The purpose is to learn and grow within the organization to become a shift leader or restaurant manager.
- Communicate effectively with customers to ensure customer satisfaction. Focusing on exceeding customer expectations where possible.
- Follow the company’s policies and procedures in preparing, making, and serving exceptional food.
- Know about new products and promotions and communicate these clearly to customers.
- Communicate accurate service times and monitor timings
- Follow all cash handling procedures safely and in accordance to company standards
- Report to the Manager on Duty any Food Sanitation or Safety issues that they find on shift.
- Follows on-shift instructions from the Manager on Duty at all times.
- Demonstrates teamwork by helping others when they need it without being asked.
- Other duties as required from time to time.
- Degree/ Diploma in hospitality-related course from a reputable college. Final year students are also encouraged to apply.
- A cheerful and helpful personality with strong commitment to excellence in customer service
- Professional appearance and grooming
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- Numerical literacy skills
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register
- Must be able to work shifts and over the weekend at any of the companies stores
How to apply:
Send your application including a cover letter and detailed CV, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by Saturday 17th October 2015 to:
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications. Visit our website for more vacancies.