Do You Have Fire In Your Belly?
If you do, and are interested in building a career in the investment and real estate sectors of the economy, Centum is the place for you.
Centum is the leading Investment Company in the East Africa with shares listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange and the Uganda Securities Exchange.
Our vision is to be Africa’s foremost investment channel, and we look to create real, tangible wealth by providing the channel through which investors access and build extraordinary enterprises in Africa.
Our investments span across three principal business lines; Private Equity, Real Estate & Infrastructure and Quoted Private Equity. As at 30 September 2012, our assets under management (AUM) were valued at approximately Kshs 19 Billion. We have targeted to grow these assets to Kshs 30 Billion over the next year.
• In Private Equity we focus on acquisition of controlling and significant minority equity positions in unlisted companies that largely serve the needs of the domestic and other African markets. Investments in PE are made directly by Centum and will in the near future also be through management of third party funds.
• In Real Estate we focus on conversion of bare land into premium world class mixed use destinations.
• Our Quoted Equity business leverages on Private Equity expertise to invest in listed securities in Security Exchanges across Africa.
We recognize people as our key strength and are the backbone of our success. As such we seek to strengthen our leadership bench through recruitment of young leaders who have recently graduated or are in the final year of undergraduate study in universities across East Africa.
Our leadership development programme will give you an opportunity to grow professionally and build lasting relationships with the most brilliant investment & real estate development professionals in the region. Successful candidates in this programme will be developed over time to take on leadership roles within Centum as well as in entities in which Centum has invested across Africa.
• Are you a leader?
• Are you commercially aware and innovative?
• Do you possess or are in pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines?
– Commerce, business administration, finance, accounting, law or Information technology
– Actuarial Science or financial engineering
– Engineering, architecture, building economics or construction management
• Are you below 25 years of age?
If so, this is your invitation to an exciting & rewarding experience.
Should you possess or are pursuing professional qualifications in CFA, CPA, ACCA, ACII, actuarial science or Prince II; you’ll definitely have an edge.
To apply, click the link below:
Closing Date: 2nd April 2013
Successful candidates will receive personal invitations to our inaugural Graduate fair to be held in April 2013.