The annual Centum Graduate Program is now officially open. You have until 7th April 2016 to send your application to the highly competitive and valuable graduate trainee program.
Successful candidates go through a leadership development program that picks fresh graduates with a winning attitude and high potential from a broad array of study disciplines across East Africa.
The study disciplines include;
- Architectural and building sciences: Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Construction management, land surveying.
- Business course: Actuarial science, Statistics, Commerce, Economics, Financial Engineering
- Mathematics: Statistics, Actuarial Science
- Humanities & Management Arts: law, HR, Communications & Marketing
- ICT: Computer Science/BBIT
- CFA, CPA, ACCA, ACII or any other sector relevant professional course will have an added advantage
- Fresh graduate or final year undergraduate
- Below 25 years of age
- Min A level score or equivalent
- Possession or in pursuit of the disciplines and professional qualifications listed above
Applications for the 2016 graduate program are open and will close on 7th April 2016.
The selection process will commence immediately after and successful candidates will join the company in July for an exciting two-year journey.
If you have the right mix of qualifications and passion for excellence, click here to apply