Electric South is offering 6 Africans the chance to learn Visual Reality storytelling.
The Electric South New Dimension lab 2018 is a chance for African artists to the art of Visual Reality storytellings thanks to a fully funded scholarship. Electric South will offer invaluable training, mentorship, and inspiration in Visual and Augmented Reality story-telling. The week-long training will involve workshops and discussions designed to expand trainees understanding of visual reality and the power of storytelling.
According to a post on Opportunity Desk, all costs will be catered for. Check out the requirements below:
Applicants must be:
- Citizens or permanent residents of an African country
- Currently living on the African continent
- Accomplished in an artistic field
- Any creative discipline is welcome. Past participants have experience in film production, theatre performance & visual arts.
Project ideas must include:
- Be non-fiction stories. Creative interpretations of documentaries are welcome.
- Use immersive technologies including Visual Reality and Augmented Reality.
The deadline for application submission is set for 31st July 2018. Click here to apply.