We are looking for an event manager! Are you the one?
Event manager’s role is to oversee and organize events that will make an impact on a target audience. Generate and execute on ground solutions for customers ensuring all events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints. He/she will understand marketing and promotion techniques and have a knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with innovative ideas. The ideal candidate much has a mastery of organizational skills, as well as a host of other skills including leadership, project management, networking, sales and report writing skills.He/she should have a passion for events, creating a unique experience for attendees and clients alike.
He/she must have outstanding communication and negotiation ability while applying free thinking, working under minimum supervision under high pressure and tight deadlines. The ideal candidate should be able to work well in teams producing optimum results. Proven experience as an event manager with customer focus attitude and a knack for problem-solving will be an added advantage.
• Development, production, and execution of events while incorporating radio and digital arms of the Capital FM Group.
• Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet and exceed expectations.
• Budgeting and monitoring of the same as well as preparing cost budget analysis for all projects.
• The setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on projects.
• Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships.
• Managing supplier relationships.
• Managing operational and administrative functions for efficient project delivery.
• Providing leadership, motivation, direction, and support to your team.
• Traveling to onsite inspections and project managing events.
• Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
• Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery.
The organization offers a pension, medical and group life assurance as well as a great work environment that natures creativity. If you think you fit the bill, send in your application inclusive of your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org.