Rwanda, Kigali, Jul 5 – The global association of mobile operators, GSMA, has announced additional speakers participating in the Mobile 360 – Africa conference, which will take place 17-19 July 2018 at the Kigali Convention Centre, Rwanda.
The GSMA also provided further updates on the Innovation Showcase, including new features, programmes and participating companies.
“Mobile 360 – Africa is looking forward to convening players from across the mobile ecosystem and adjacent industries to discuss the unprecedented opportunity that mobile provides to create and enhance social and economic development in the region,” said Michael O’Hara, Chief Marketing Officer, GSMA.
At Mobile 360 – Africa, CEOs and senior executives from leading mobile companies and players across the digital ecosystem will address the most pressing mobile trends and issues.
The conference will comprise thought-provoking keynote addresses, fireside chats and panel discussions.
Among the highlights, Samuel Makama, Group COO from Kenya Commercial Bank, is set to speak in the keynote panel ‘Rethinking Rules for a Digital Age’, which will be moderated by Nigel Mugamu, Chief Storyteller from 263 Chat, while Amani Abou-Zeid, Commissioner for Infrastructure and Energy, African Union Commission (AUC), will be presenting on the ‘Power of Data’.
Other new speakers confirmed to join the line-up at Mobile 360 – Africa include:
- Philip Amoateng, CEO, Airtel Rwanda
- Omobola Johnson, Chairperson, Alliance for Affordable Internet (A4AI)
- George Mulamula, COO, COSTECH-DTBi
- Gerald Otim, COO and Co-Founder, Ensibuuko
- Mahir Sahin, Head of Africa, Google
- Lilian Makoi, Founder and CEO, Jamii
- Inderpal Mumick, CEO, Kirusa
- Bernie Akporiaya, Managing Director, maTontine
- Simon Karikari, CEO, Millicom Tanzania
- JP Nsengimana, Special Advisor, Smart Africa
- Vince Kadar, CEO, Telepin
- Enrica Porcari, CIO and Director Technology Division, World Food Programme