We often know how to plan for the future, but find it hard to take the necessary steps. This hour, TED speakers challenge the inevitable and explore what to do today to prepare ourselves for tomorrow.
1. Daniel Levitin: Would Stress Be Less Stressful If We Planned For It In Advance?
2. Seth Berkley: How Can We Prevent The Next Epidemic?
3. Lisa Genova: Can Alzheimer’s Disease Be Prevented?
4. Rebecca Brachman: Can We Stop Depression Before It Happens?
5. Daniel Goldstein: How Can We Prevent Regret?