What lies beyond the reach of the naked eye, and how do these hidden forces shape our lives? This hour, TED speakers reveal forgotten cities, underwater canyons, tiny parasites, and a boiling river.
1. Abe Davis: How Can Hidden Sounds Be Captured By Everyday Objects
2. Robert Ballard: What Hidden Underwater Worlds Are Left To Discover?
3. Ed Yong: Can We Fall Prey To Hidden Parasites?
4. Sarah Parcak: How Can Satellite Images Unlock Secrets To Our Hidden Past?
5. Andrés Ruzo: Could A Boiling River From A Childhood Legend Exist?