We live in a time where the line between fact and fiction is increasingly blurry. This hour, TED speakers share insights on navigating a world where even the facts are up for debate.
1. Deborah Lipstadt: How Do You Stand Up To A Holocaust Denier?
2. Michael Specter: What Happens When We Ignore Scientific Consensus?
3. Laura Galante: Are All Of Us Vulnerable To Fake News?
4. Stephanie Busari: What Happens When Real News Is Dismissed As Fake?
5. Carrie Poppy: Can Science Reveal The Truth Behind Ghost Stories?