We expect a lot of our doctors, but they don’t always have the best tools to treat us. This episode, TED speakers explore new ways to think about disease, diagnosis, and the delicate art of healing.
1. Jennifer Brea: What Happens When You Have A Disease Doctors Can’t Diagnose?
2. Elliot Krane: Is Pain A Symptom Or A Disease?
3. Dorothy Roberts: What’s Race Got to Do with Medicine?
4. Paula Johnson: When Does Medicine Leave Women Behind?
5. Jennifer Brea: Can The Internet Help You Get The Right Diagnosis?