The force behind scientific progress is the simple act of asking questions. This episode, TED speakers explore how a deeper and more humble style of inquiry may help achieve the next big breakthrough.
1. Michael Stevens: How Do You Find Smart Answers to Quirky Questions?
2. Naomi Oreskes: Why Should We Believe In Science?
3. Kevin Jones: Can Embracing Uncertainty Lead To Better Medicine?
4. Liz Coleman: How Do We Teach College Students To Ask Big Questions?
5. Eric Haseltine: Can The Past Guide Us To Future Scientific Breakthroughs?