It’s an unpleasant thought, but we’re exposed to toxins every day. This episode, TED speakers ask: should we accept our toxic world as reality or can we make change?
1. Holly Morris: What Can We Learn From One of the World’s Most Toxic Accidents?
2. Tyrone Hayes: How Do Common Chemicals Affect Frogs, Rats — And Maybe Us?
3. Emily Penn: How Do Toxins From Plastics Find Their Way Into Our Food?
4. Jeff Iliff: How Does Our Brain Get Rid Of Toxins?
5. Rishi Manchanda: How Can Your Home Make You Sick?
6. Holly Morris: Can A Place Still Be Home Even After Becoming Toxic?