It’s hard to change habits, but a gentle push can move us in the right direction. This episode, TED speakers offer deceptively simple “nudges” for managing our kids, our health, and our aspirations.
1. Richard Thaler: What Is A Nudge?
2. Judson Brewer: Can Mindfulness Help You Quit Smoking?
3. Carol Dweck: Should We Stop Telling Kids They’re Smart?
4. Reshma Saujani: Can Coding Help Girls Take Risks?
5. Richard Thaler: How Are Health Workers Putting An End To Guinea Worms?
6. Sendhil Mullainathan: How Can A Nudge Save A Life?