When the future is uncertain, how should we respond? Are we wired to be positive? Or are there real reasons to be optimistic? This hour, TED speakers explore why they believe the future is bright.
1. Al Gore: Should We Feel Optimistic … About Climate Change?
2. John Hunter: How Can We Teach Children To Create A Hopeful Future?
3. Tali Sharot: Are We Natural Optimists?
4. Mia Birdsong: How Can We Reframe Negative Narratives About Poverty?
5. Tania Luna: Is Optimism Simply A Matter Of Perspective?
6. Al Gore: Are There Reasons To Be Optimistic About Climate Change?