It’s normal for us to always be glued to our screens. So how are they changing us, and how will they shape our future? This hour, TED speakers explore our ambivalent relationships with our screens.
1. How Are Our Screens Changing Us Now?
2. Amber Case: Are Our Devices Turning Us Into A New Kind Of Human?
3. Rana El Kaliouby: Will Our Screens Soon Be Able To Read Our Emotions?
4. Dimitri Christakis: When It Comes To Kids, Is All Screen Time Equal?
5. P.W. Singer: How Are Screens Changing The Face Of War?
6. Chris Milk: What Happens When We Step Inside The Screen?