Some of our most powerful feelings — stress, depression, despair — are the hardest to understand. This hour, TED speakers challenge assumptions about emotion, disquiet and the essence of well-being.
1. Andrew Solomon: Why Is It So Hard To Talk About Depression?
2. Alix Generous: How Do Stereotypes Of Mental Health Affect Us?
3. David Anderson: What Can Fruit Flies Tell Us About Human Emotions?
4. Guy Winch: Is It Possible To Put A Band-Aid on A Bad Feelings?
5. Andrew Solomon: Is There A Healthy Way To Think About Depression?