Sinful behavior is human, and nearly impossible to avoid. In this hour, TED speakers talk about the guilty pleasure of behaving badly and the challenge of confronting sin — and avoiding it.
1. Christopher Ryan: What Did Cavemen Think About Lust?
2. Mick Cornett: How Did An Obese City Lose A Million Pounds?
3. Dave Meslin: What’s The Antidote To Political Apathy?
4. Gary Slutkin: Why Should We Treat Violence Like A Contagious Disease?
5. Nick Hanauer: How Should We Distribute Our Wealth?
6. Parul Sehgal: How Does Envy Help Us Better Understand Ourselves?
7. Ken Jennings: What Does Losing To A Computer Tell Us About Pride?