Location: Kenya, EA
Work Type: Full time
Applications are invited for the above vacant position. The position is permanent and pensionable with a competitive remuneration to the successful candidate. Reporting to the Commercial Director and supervising an Events Coordinator, the successful candidate will be based in Kenya but working for the group.
- Brand building and positioning.
- Preparing the brand plan and budget covering and not limited to both the above and below the line advertising (including wall branding, TV and Radio Commercials) and execute as approved.
- Responsible for media relations including interviews, etc.
- Communication with our various publics, point of sale materials, etc.
Essential qualifications / knowledge / experience
- A seasoned brand manager with a track record of brand building
- Possess a marketing related degree and membership to a professional body
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing, at least two in brand management with some level of event management
- Experience in preparation and roll out brand plans
- Experience of working in more than one country in East Africa; multi-country experience will be an advantage.
- Staff supervision and strong people coordination skills.
- Flexibility to travel frequently in the region
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a soft copy of their application to the address below. It should include:
- A covering letter that clearly demonstrates experience, based on the job described here and its requirements, why you are the best person for this job.
- An up-to-date CV that includes a description of relevant experience.
- The names and addresses of three professional referees.
- Your email, Skype address and day-time telephone number
- Details on current remuneration and your contractual notice period/earliest availability.
PO Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note that we do not charge for receiving or processing applications. ARM Cement is an equal opportunity employer.