Location: Kenya, EA
Work Type: Full time
Applications are invited for the above vacant position. The position is permanent and pensionable with a competitive remuneration to the successful candidate. Reporting to the Commercial Director and supervising an Events Coordinator, the successful candidate will be based in Kenya but working for the group.
- Brand building and positioning.
- Preparing the brand plan and budget covering and not limited to both the above and below the line advertising (including wall branding, TV and Radio Commercials) and execute as approved.
- Responsible for media relations including interviews, etc.
- Communication with our various publics, point of sale materials, etc.
Essential qualifications / knowledge / experience
- A seasoned brand manager with a track record of brand building
- Possess a marketing related degree and membership to a professional body
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing, at least two in brand management with some level of event management
- Experience in preparation and roll out brand plans
- Experience of working in more than one country in East Africa; multi-country experience will be an advantage.
- Staff supervision and strong people coordination skills.
- Flexibility to travel frequently in the region
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a soft copy of their application to the address below. It should include:
- A covering letter that clearly demonstrates experience, based on the job described here and its requirements, why you are the best person for this job.
- An up-to-date CV that includes a description of relevant experience.
- The names and addresses of three professional referees.
- Your email, Skype address and day-time telephone number
- Details on current remuneration and your contractual notice period/earliest availability.
PO Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note that we do not charge for receiving or processing applications. ARM Cement is an equal opportunity employer.