We are a leading and reputable Property Development and Management Company. We are seeking a self-driven individual for the position of Paralegal/Administrative Assistant.
The person will assist the Legal Manager in the day to day running of the Legal Department and will be responsible for:
- Contract Management
- Maintenance of contracts database
- Communication and correspondence
- Receiving and reviewing correspondences, providing the relevant case history and preparing routine responses and dispatch when required
- Information Management
- Keeping up-to-date records of legal matters
- Keeping up-to-date records of the Property Register
- Maintaining the Lease and Contract schedules and making necessary follow ups
- Maintaining other relevant databases (including Insurance) and filing systems for optimal management of information and contacts
- Preparation and Maintenance of critical office information including — -agendas, meeting notices, minutes and other relevant information
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Competencies and Qualifications
- Diploma in law from a reputable institution
- Capacity to work in a very busy office or a busy law firm with strict deadlines
- Administrative skills (Computer skills, record keeping, drafting letters etc )
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Team player
- 3 years relevant work experience
If you are a results-oriented individual, looking for a challenging career and you meet the above requirements, please send your application and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate your current salary details, 3 referees and daytime telephone contacts to be received by close of business 17th June 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.