In a world with limited resources, can we find ways to salvage what’s disappearing? Can we innovate our way out of a finite landscape? This hour, TED speakers explore ideas about living with less.
1. Mark Plotkin: What’s Disappearing From the Amazon — Even Faster Than Wildlife?
2. Jon Foley: Will Our Demand For Food Threaten Our Supply of Water?
3. Ramanan Laxminarayan: How Did A Medical Miracle Turn Into A Global Threat?
4. Rob Hopkins: What Can A Small Town In England Teach Us About Resilience?
5. Navi Radjou: Can Limited Resources Lead To Better Innovation?