Founded in 1984, MAC Cosmetics is the world’s leading professional makeup authority that celebrates diversity and individuality. The company’s extraordinary ability to create innovative products and cultivate new markets has led to its unparalleled growth and expansion, around the world. Currently with two stores in Kenya, they seek to recruit a Retail Manager for one of its stores.
- Managing day to day operations of the store and ensuring maximum profitability for the store.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere geared towards achieving sales and profit goals through effective training and motivating of the team
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by ensuring superior customer experience
- Control all store expenses within budget guidelines
- Assist in event organising and execute new launch displays
- Develop a customer database
- Protecting company assets and overseeing inventory management
- Responsible for recruitment, performance management, scheduling and motivation of the retail store team to ensure optimal performance
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in Business related field or equivalent
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Beauty Therapy
- Proven successful experience in store management
- Experience is the cosmetics industry is an added advantage
- Strong organisational and relationship building skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Analytical and logical approach to problem solving
How to apply:
Send your application through email including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by close of business Friday 26th February 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications. Visit our website for more vacancies.