Success has become synonymous with financial wealth, influence and status. But can we define success in another way — one that welcomes a broader range of accomplishment? It may not be as obvious as you think. In this hour, TED speakers share ideas for what makes us successful.
1. Tony Robbins: How Can Drive Make You A Success?
2. Angela Duckworth: Is Having Grit The Key To Success?
3. Ron Gutman: Can You Smile Your Way To Success?
4. Mike Rowe: Are People With Dirty Jobs The Most Successful?
5. Alain de Botton: What’s A Kinder Way To Frame Success?