There are some truths that we believe in wholeheartedly but what if we’re completely wrong? Once we separate fact from fiction, how do our perceptions change? In this hour, TED speakers move beyond conventional wisdom to reveal complex realities about what we think we know to be true.
1. Malcolm Gladwell: What’s The Real Story Of David And Goliath?
2. Jennifer 8. Lee: Where Does General Tso Chicken Actually Come From?
3. Allan Savory: How Can Deserts Turn Into Grasslands?
4. Leslie T. Chang:What Are The Lives of Chinese Factory Workers Really Like?
5. Barry Schwartz: Are We Happier When We Have More Options?