THE HACKERS – Science and technology now allow us to “hack” solutions to the biggest challenges of our time. But how far is too far? And what are the consequences of these hacks? In this hour, we hear stories from TED speakers who dare to hack the brain, the climate, and even the animal kingdom in hopes of creating a better world.
1. Mikko Hyppönen: Are There Good Hackers?
2. Stewart Brand: Are We Ready To Hack The Animal Kingdom?
3. David Keith: Can Hacking The Stratosphere Solve Climate Change?
4. Jay Silver: Can Anyone Become A Hacker?
5. Andres Lozano: Can Hacking The Brain Make You Healthier?