Position: Business Developer
Reporting to: Direct Sales Territory Manager
Department: Business Market
He/she will drive and execute the planning, development and implementation of end to end sales & business development plan for a sustainable growth in revenue and market share growth within the targeted market.
Key Duties and Responsibilities.
1. Meet and exceed sales targets by placing products and driving revenues within targeted customers. Contribute heavily to the overall revenue growth of the sector through aggressive and effective selling of the focus product within Target Market/ Region. Compliments company’s efforts in ensuring the revenue is integral, profitable and translate to cash.
2. Accountable for overall business development, relationship and sales development. Managing and working with the expanded team, provide overall business acquisition strategy and approach; opportunity risk, assessing situations, making recommendations, and implementing planned contingencies.
3. Ensure all development plans, business cases, and related documentation at both the executive summary level and line management detail level are reported and kept up to date. Provide critical communication links to the customer, business units and other necessary functional organizations.
4. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of reporting in sales quotations, proposal, tenders, sales pipeline, opportunity & contract management
5. All regular and ad hoc sales reports & analysis
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 1 year experience in consultative selling and business development
- Energetic, Self-driven and Motivated
- Positive attitude, Optimistic & Humble
- Honest, Ethical & Sincere
- Quick sales generation and closing capability
- Portfolio, pipeline, opportunity, people and process management skills
- Excellent skills in sales presentation, competitive proposal writing and business reporting
- Strong Team player
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 24 July 2015, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the job title in the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.